London, England, GB
About this job
Want to be part of the most dynamic automotive media company in the UK? Are you looking to join a fast paced company where you can express yourself in a positive environment where change and growth are celebrated?
At Autovia we are dedicated to creating and building highly successful brands that people want to work on and a culture that people want to work in. As a result we are looking for the highest calibre of talent to join us and help us with the next stage of our growth journey. Our car brands are an important part of our strategy which includes being able to offer our customers a solution for every stage of researching and buying a car.
We own leading automotive titles including AutoExpress, CarBuyer, DrivingElectric, Evo, Octane, CarThrottle among others. We also own the UK’s first online business to sell and deliver used cars to your home in Buyacar.co.uk. This is one of our fastest growing brands and is transforming the way people buy cars, allowing customers to browse thousands of cars online without the need to visit or even speak to a car dealer. We make it simple to purchase directly through our sales team, and deliver the car directly to the customer’s door. This unique offering and our “customer-first” approach has earned us an “excellent” rating on TrustPilot.
What will you be doing?
The Autovia Agency Sales team are at the forefront of the automotive market, they engage and service the top tier ad agencies whose automotive customers produce awe inspiring campaigns. Our market leading portfolio of brands includes amongst others; Auto Express, CarBuyer, evo, DrivingElectric and Car Throttle which reach a wide and diverse readership of car buyers and enthusiasts, both online and in print. Our team is experienced, passionate and award winning. We are well connected and respected across the industry.
The role will sit on the Autovia Agency sales team and will report to the Agency Group Head. The individual will be selling advertising opportunities across the entire Autovia portfolio, and be expected to maximise revenue across Display, Print, Social, Video, Demand Generation and Partnerships, and will lead the end to end sales process throughout their agencies. They will be expected to maintain and grow revenue with their tier one and two clients through building strong relationships with their agencies and uncover new revenue opportunities to exceed revenue targets. They will have the ability to run their own tier one agency patch with full autonomy, whilst gaining experience from an exciting and ambitious company.
- You will be at the forefront of the hugely dynamic automotive sector, and be part of the fast paced developments happening across the auto market.
- You will have full ownership of your own agency patch, it will be your responsibility to identify and sell opportunities across the full Autovia portfolio encompassing display, print, social, video, demand generation and partnerships
- Identify, pitch and construct creative and innovative advertising solutions for your client group working closely with campaign management, demand generation, film and editorial
- Manage and track your pipeline, reporting on pitches and opportunities via Salesforce
- Deliver market leading insight and research to agencies
- Have a strategic view of yours and the teams accounts and where opportunities are
- Build relationships externally and internally through best in class work and a consultative approach
- Have an in-depth knowledge of your clients, know what their challenges are, what the opportunities there are and how we can best service their needs before they even know what they are
- Develop a knowledge and understanding of OEM’s and how they operate
We’re looking for someone who is ambitious and keen to further their ad sales agency career, you should have working knowledge and experience of a sales function. Experience of working in a digital advertising environment is essential. You need to be able to demonstrate to us that you are targets driven and have a record of successes. You will be an effective communicator, an active listener and have the ability to use data to tell a story.
In return we’ll offer you the opportunity to work with enviable clients on amazing campaigns, across well respected titles in a collaborative and engaging team who are keen to help develop your skills.
We’re at the start of our adventure. We want our people to embrace the journey, be curious, think creatively, push the boundaries and be a positive team player. Our driving force is to wow our customers, listen to what they want and deliver best in class service whatever part of the business you join. All we ask is that you keep it real, be authentic to who you are, respect others and have fun along the way!
We’re proud that our teams are as diverse as our customers. We recruit talented people based only on their skills, experience, and their drive to make Autovia the best it can be. If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!