Lead & Demand Generation
London, England, GB (or Remote)
About this job
Want to be part of the most dynamic automotive content and commerce company in the UK? Are you looking to join a fast-paced business where you can express yourself in an environment that welcomes change and where growth is the baseline?
Autovia comprises a stable of market-leading digital and print media brands including some of the UK’s most-valued auto content and ecommerce brands which are now under the roof of a new, combined business, unlocking further growth for the sector as it rapidly embraces digital.
- Auto Express – the UK’s biggest selling weekly car magazine and leading website
- Driving Electric – the UK’s first brand dedicated to the emerging electric market
- Car Throttle – the UK’s largest social media car community
- Driver Power – the most in-depth survey into the UK car-buying public
These are coupled with BuyaCar, one of the UK’s leading used car buying websites.
What will you be doing?
Autovia is looking for a confident, detail-oriented and proactive individual to join the Autovia Campaign Operations Team. This is an exciting, entry-level opportunity for someone looking to take their first step into a successful career in media.
The Campaign Executive will be responsible for end-to-end campaign management of display and demand generation campaigns whist collaborating with sales and clients to deliver smooth and successful partnerships for clients and/or media agencies.
- Set up digital ad campaigns
- Monitor the delivery and performance of your digital ad campaigns
- Update delivery sheets and relevant pacing/delivery reports
- Report back progress internally to sales reps and externally to clients through email, calls and face to face meetings
- Provide sales reps with availability for ad space/leads
- Compare internal reports and 3rd party reports
- Optimise campaigns for performance and delivery
- Pull data from various ad tech platforms and analyse the data
- Put together reports and feedback on the findings (often requires presenting back the findings)
- Create insight decks and post-campaign analysis decks using Google Slides (often requires presenting back the findings)
- Support and advise sales reps in all areas of digital advertising (what works, what does not, considerations and recommendations)
- Be the point of contact for external clients and agencies pre during and post-campaign bookings
- Liaise and schedule activity such as newsletters, emails, social posts with internal teams such as editorial and audience development.
- Liaise with ad tech partners
- Interested in a career in media and advertising
- Willing and eager to learn
- Proactive in approach
- Can-do attitude
- Strong attention to detail
- Analytical mindset
- Highly organised
- Confident with managing data
- Good with problem solving
- Strong time management skills
- Works well under pressure
- Great multi-tasker
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Willing to work as part of a team and individually
- Confident and good with people (interpersonal skills as the role requires you to work with a whole range of different people, teams internally and externally)
At Autovia we’re at the start of our adventure. We want our people to embrace the journey, be curious, think creatively, push the boundaries and be a positive team player. Our driving force is to wow our customers, listen to what they want and deliver best in class service whatever part of the business you join. All we ask is that you keep it real, be authentic to who you are, respect others and have fun along the way!
We’re proud that our teams are as diverse as our customers. We recruit talented people based only on their skills, experience, and their drive to make Autovia the best it can be. If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!